These 27 miniature items show that great things come in little packages. At least that”s what their originators would have us believe. For the life of us, we can”t figure out what we”d want a burger the magnitude of a cent for.
Oh well, perhaps you can tell us. We”re definitely overly famished to figure it out ourselves…
1. Want a desk lamp for ants? Here you go.
2. Hamburgers, grilled cheese, and beers. This is really a bite right?
3. Here”s a record and record player that we still don”t understand the best way to use.
4. What good is a knife in this way??
5. Trendy, but do you fire it?
6. Aquariums. With fish. LOL.
7. Quantifying glasses for the lowest martinis ever?
8. I don”t understand why, but these samurai swords are the greatest.
9. Ditch digging is going take for this particular man.
10. This girl attempted to grow lemons in the North. Fail.
11. Teapot for a doll house? Trust so.
13. What occurs when this bonsai tree outgrows this? … Like tomorrow?
14. HAHA. This really is amusing.
Believe those are silly? Take a look at the others…