Focus history teachers everywhere: If you’d like to awaken those asleep children, show them these 15 uncommon photographs from days gone by. Yes, they may get a thousand words from the textbook, but wouldn”t you instead participate them with these historic photographs?
1. Einstein at Nassau Point, Long Island, New York in the summer of 1939.
2. The unbroken seal On Tutankhamens Tomb, 1922 (3,245 years unaffected).
3. A utility worker giving mouth-to-mouth to a coworker after he contacted a high voltage cable in 1967.
4. He stood alone, refusing to join the Nazi salute in 1936.
5. Sweden changed to driving on the correct part of the street in 1967. This was the result on the initial morning.
6. This Austrian lad got a brand new pair of shoes in the Second World War.
7. A haphazard but moving soldier in Vietnam, 1965.
8. 106-year-old Armenian girl safeguards her house in 1990.
The next one is only…. WOW. Click Next Page to view the rest.